Friday, April 18, 2008

Sky Watch Friday


This photo has been taken last Summer. We usually have a beautiful blue sky in the Summer but not in that day. Those clouds meant that rain was coming. I took some days to go north - a part of my country I badly knew. This place is in a village named Castro Laboreiro that is situated in our National Park of Peneda-Gerês - a beautiful place to visit if you ever come to Portugal.
Esta fotografia é do Verão passado, num passeio que fiz ao Minho. É uma zona lindíssima que eu não conhecia e que ficou gravada na minha memória. O local é Castro Laboreiro, e apesar de ter sido em Julho, no alto da serra estava quase a chover, o que veio mesmo a acontecer passado pouc tempo.

11 Comments:

Blogger SandyCarlson said...

This is wonderful. These grays bring out the beauty of the world beneath them.

3:01 PM  
Blogger Daniel J Santos said...

Bonita imagem de um bonito local, muito bem.

De facto é excelente visitar estes maravilhosos locais de portugal.

3:10 PM  
Blogger Tom said...

Hello Dulce
I have just read your comment on my place and wish to assure you that your site is fine by me.. the ones I stopped last week were full of flashing adverts, and trook a long time to load. find nothing wrong with yours.. so please come back again next week. I'm sure you know the types of blogs I do not want... but this is certainly not one of them... ;o)
My email is available if you feel the need to contact me.
Tom

4:11 PM  
Blogger Maria said...

É uma excekente fotografia.
Gosto dos dias com o céu assim...

Beijo

6:56 PM  
Blogger Zé-Viajante said...

Tal e qual como em SINTRA.
Bj

7:17 AM  
Blogger Ana Fundo said...

Lindo...o Minho é Lindo!!!

10:47 AM  
Blogger Carole said...

Such an unusual shade that dark cloud is. Very nice sky watch addition.

3:18 PM  
Blogger Patty said...

I love the layers of the clouds..
Very nice photo!

5:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful sky watch

8:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent picture and very beautiful.
Sorry, I am late to visit and comment.

- Cheers.

1:46 AM  
Blogger Paco said...

que fantastico cielo

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

8iy